||The Superior 1 Flagpole
(Regular $299 - Now $189)
Introducing the NEW "Superior 1" Telescoping Flagpole from Telepole Manufacturing - the ultimate in Telescoping Flagpoles in the U.S.A.
With a pole base of 2 3/4" and a wall thickness of 10 gage aerospace drawn 6013 aluminum (Click Here) this design bridges the lower priced residential flagpoles with the more expensive commercial grade poles valued at hundreds of dollars.
- The tensile (or bending strength) of the drawn 6013 aluminum equals or exceeds the strength of traditional steel*.
- Telepole guarantees it's products with an unmatched 15 year Warranty (including weather damage).
- Designed and tested with the assistance of one of Pennsylvania leading engineering universities and fabricated by Americans for Americans, you can take comfort in the quality and durability of your purchase.
- No inexpensive or cheap polycarbonate (Lexan) plastics are utilized in our manufacturing, only high quality aerospace thermoplastic composite to insure superior strength and backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Our dual-locking design of high quality stainless-steel prevents any accidental dropping of the individual sections and flagpole damage that can occur with traditional spring loaded buttons and twist locks.
- The Superior 1's exterior has a smooth and beautiful finish that can only be achieved through the use of drawn aluminum as apposed to the less-expensive extruded aluminum of traditional poles.
- For better operation, compatibility, strength and beauty, we are offering the ONLY true 20' telescoping Flagpole consisting of 5 sections instead of 4.
- Telepole's extra thick PVC ground sleeve with locking capabilities will help deter theft and unwanted rotational movement.
The New Superior 1 20' Telescoping Flagpole is the Ultimate in design and strength and ready to serve you for many years to come.
So don't settle for mediocracy and higher prices when you can have the strongest and finest telescoping flagpole - The Telepole Superior 1.
FREE WITH EVERY TELEPOLE FLAGPOLE
- 3" Anodized Aluminum ball
- 3 Extra thick for maximum strentgh thermoplastic composite swivel rings, for a complete 360 degrees rotation of one or two flags
- 4 rust proof, stainless steel clips
- Extra thick aluminum ground sleeve
- Simple and easy to follow installation instructions
- 15 Year W A R R A N T Y (Including Weather)- Best in the Industry!
Factory Direct - Not A Reseller!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I fly a larger flag on a Telepole Flagpole?
On our 20-Ft. and 25-Ft Telescoping Flagpoles you can fly a either a second 3x5 flag or 4x6 flag.
Is there any maintenance needed on the flagpole?
No, the aircraft-quality aluminum will never rust or need painting.
How do the flagpoles hold up in the wind?
Both our flagpole models are very sturdy and resistant to wind. Telepole Manufacturing Inc. offers a standard All Weather Warranty which covers any wind or storm damage. We will replace any damaged parts (excluding negligence or accidents) free of charge.
Are the flagpoles hard to install?
No, for either model pole, installation is quite simple. For the 20-Ft. Telescoping Flagpole, just dig a hole 24" deep and 12" diameter, level the bottom of the hole with crushed rock. Insert the aluminum ground sleeve and surround with quick setting cement. Insert the flagpole into the ground sleeve in the collapsed position and level. Remove flagpole until cement is dry. Click Here to view and download our installation Instructions.