|The Superior 2 Flagpole
(Regular $499 - Limited Promotional Offer $289)
Introducing the NEW "Superior 2" Telescoping Flagpole from Telepole Manufacturing - the ultimate in Telescoping Flagpoles in the U.S.A.
Superior Two has finally been released after two years of testing.
With a pole base of 3 1/2" and a wall thickness of 10 gauge aerospace 6013 aluminum (Click Here) this design bridges the lower priced residential flagpoles with the more expensive commercial grade poles valued at hundreds of dollars.
First in ALL:
- Highest in tensile strength (59,450 PSI – others 30,000’s PSI)
- Largest wall thickness (10 gauge aluminum, others 16 gauge)
- Biggest Base (3.5” Bottom – 2” Top – All others are smaller)
- Weighs 28.5 Pounds
*Note: If you think you cannot handle it, due to it’s weight, and strength, please call us at (570)546-3699 for any additional information and/or alternate choices.
The tensile (or bending strength) of 6013 aluminum equals or exceeds the strength of traditional steel*.
As with aluminum alloys 7029 and 7021 (used in the construction of airplanes), alloy 6013 has strength similar to HSLA steel with results in weight reduction of up to 60%. You can take comfort in the quality and durability of your purchase, knowing that it was fabricated by Americans for Americans and partially assisted by one of Pennsylvania's leading engineer universities.
No inexpensive or cheap polycarbonate (Lexan) plastics are utilized in our manufacturing, only high quality thermoplastic materials to insure superior strength and backed by an unlimited warranty.
Our dual-locking design of high quality stainless-steel prevents any accidental dropping of the individual sections and flagpole damage that can occur with traditional spring loaded buttons and twist locks.
In cold weather, all Telepole flagpoles will not freeze, and will still be functional do to our special locking system unlike spring loaded and twist lock flagpoles.
Each section of the "Superior Two" has been carefully extruded, cold stretched and reprocessed a second time for higher tensile strength.
The tubes are Polished before anodizing or powder coated for a more beautiful, richer and smoother appearance.
For better operation, compatibility, strength and beauty, we are offering the ONLY true 20' telescoping Flagpole consisting of 5 sections instead of 4.
For best results, we have changed the ground sleeve from plastic PVC pipe to an extra thick aluminum sleeve with locking capabilities.
The New "Superior Two" 20' Telescoping Flagpole is the Ultimate in design and strength and ready to serve you for many years to come.
So don't settle for mediocrity and higher prices when you can have the strongest and finest telescoping flagpole - The Telepole "Superior Two."
FREE WITH THIS FLAGPOLE
- 3" Anodized Aluminum ball;
- 3 Extra thick for maximum strength thermoplastic swivel rings, for a complete 360 degrees rotation of one or two flags;
- 2 Extra rings to prevent the flag from binding and/or lifting and sliding upwards in strong winds.
- 4 rust proof, stainless steel clips
- Extra thick aluminum ground sleeve
- Simple and easy to follow installation instructions;
- 15 Year W A R R A N T Y (Including Weather)- Best in the industry
When comparing the strength of our poles versus our competitors:
- "Superior Two's" 6013 aluminum virtually doubles the strength of the pole
- "Superior Two's" 10 gauge wall thickness versus 16 gauge of other flagpoles will double the strength to the pole
- "Superior Two's" 5 sections instead of 4 sections of other 20 flagpoles, will also give you additional strength
Telepole Mfg. Inc. does not rely on claims as being the strongest pole in the market. We prove it with scientific facts.
- The aluminum 6013 is used in the aircraft industry for the construction of jet airplanes and Auto industry in the making of bumpers due to its high strength and light weight.
- The formula for the strongest tubes for all materials is:
- Quality of material
- Wall thickness
- Diameter size
If one or more of the above is not present the tubes are not as high strength (contrary to false claims of other makers),like Telepole's "Superior Two" is.
6013 is a new medium strength aerospace alloy that provides improved corrosion resistance and formability for use in aerospace applications including primary aircraft structures. Alloy 6013 is an aluminum-magnesium-silicon-copper alloy that has yield strengths 12% higher than alclad 2024-T3 and is virtually immune to exfoliation and stress corrosion cracking. Industry use has demonstrated that 6013 in the T4 condition has better stretch forming characteristics than other aerospace aluminum alloys. Parts can be formed in the T4 condition and aged to the T6 condition without costly heat-treating or annealing operations. Heat treatable.
Uses for 6013 include primary structural applications including fuselage panels, leading and trailing edges and engine cowlings. Lockheed has chosen 6013-T6 for the fuselage of the Navy's P-7A aircraft. Canadair has specified 6013-T6 for the leading edges of the Regional Jet.
Questair has been producing the Questair kit aircraft since 1986 entirely from 6013. Major jet aircraft builders are considering 6013 for applications on large commercial aircraft.
Alloy 6013 is receiving consideration in most new programs taking advantage of the improved formability, lower density and corrosion resistance.
While all the 6000 series extruded aluminum tubes used by other manufacturers have a tensile strength (measured in PSI) of about 30,000. Drawn aluminum 6013 can exceed 64,000 PSI.
FREE WITH EVERY TELEPOLE FLAGPOLE
- 3" Anodized Aluminum ball
- 3 Extra thick for maximum strentgh thermoplastic composite swivel rings, for a complete 360 degrees rotation of one or two flags
- 4 rust proof, stainless steel clips
- Simple and easy to follow installation instructions
- 15 Year W A R R A N T Y (Including Weather)- Best in the Industry!
Factory Direct - Not A Reseller!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I fly a larger flag on a Telepole Flagpole?
On our 20-Ft. and 25-Ft Telescoping Flagpoles you can fly a either a second 3x5 flag or 4x6 flag.
Is there any maintenance needed on the flagpole?
No, the aircraft-quality aluminum will never rust or need painting.
How do the flagpoles hold up in the wind?
Both our flagpole models are very sturdy and resistant to wind. Telepole Manufacturing Inc. offers a standard All Weather Warranty which covers any wind or storm damage. We will replace any damaged parts (excluding negligence or accidents) free of charge.
Are the flagpoles hard to install?
No, for either model pole, installation is quite simple. For the 20-Ft. Telescoping Flagpole, just dig a hole 24" deep and 12" diameter, level the bottom of the hole with crushed rock. Insert the aluminum ground sleeve and surround with quick setting cement. Insert the flagpole into the ground sleeve in the collapsed position and level. Remove flagpole until cement is dry. Click Here to view and download our installation Instructions.