Our telescoping flagpoles are made with the first ever 7000-T8 (temper) series aluminum. The 7000-T8 series aluminum provides higher quality, higher strength plus additional hardness from the T8 temper than other telescoping flagpoles made with 6000 series aluminum. With a pole base of 2 3/4" and a wall thickness base of 10 gauge high strength aluminum, the design bridges the lower priced residential flagpoles with the more expensive commercial grade poles valued at hundreds of dollars.
Telepole guarantees its products with an exclusive and unique 15 year Warranty (including WEATHER damage).
You can take comfort in the quality and durability of your purchase, knowing that it was fabricated by Americans for Americans and partially assisted by one of Pennsylvania's leading engineer Universities
No inexpensive or cheap poly-carbonate (Lexan) plastics are utilized in our manufacturing, only high quality Thermoplastic materials to insure superior strength.
Our dual-locking design of high quality stainless-steel prevents any accidental dropping of the individual sections and flagpole damage that can occur with traditional spring loaded buttons and twist locks.
We recently had a breakthrough in the telescoping flagpole industry! For the first time ever, we are releasing a brand new ball bearing swivel rotating ring system for our telescoping flagpoles.
It's unique, very efficient, beautiful and high tech.
No more plastic, lexan, polycarbonate, nylon material, etc swivel rings that eventually deteriorate and discolor under adverse weather conditions. A pressed stainless steel sealed ball bearing embedded into a custom made aluminum casing exclusively for Telepole flagpoles only.
In cold weather, all Telepole flagpoles will not freeze, and will still be functional do to our special locking system unlike spring loaded and twist lock flagpoles.
The Superior One's exterior has a smooth and beautiful finish that can only be achieved through the use of drawn aluminum as opposed to the less-expensive extruded aluminum of traditional poles.
For better operation, compatibility, strength and beauty, we are offering the ONLY true 25' telescoping Flagpole consisting of 5 sections instead of 4.
Telepole's ALUMINUM ground sleeve with locking capabilities will help deter theft and unwanted rotational movement.
The New "Superior One", 25' Telescoping Flagpole is the Ultimate in design and strength and ready to serve you for many years to come.
So don't settle for mediocrity and higher prices when you can have the strongest and finest telescoping flagpole - The Telepole Superior One.
- "Superior One's" 7000-T8 aluminum series versus other telescoping flagpoles made with 6000 aluminum series
- "Superior One's" 10 gauge wall thickness versus 16 gauge of other flagpoles will double the strength to the pole
- "Superior One's" 5 sections instead of 4 sections of other 25 flagpoles, will also give you additional strength
The formula for the strongest tubes for all materials is:
1.Quality of material
If one or more of the above is not present the tubes are not as high strength(contrary to false claims of other makers),like Telepole's "Superior One" is.
FREE WITH THIS FLAGPOLE:
- 3" Stainless steel ball (ball color will be silver or gold, depending on in-stock availability);
- A custom extra thick aluminum ground sleeve;
- Revolutionary ball bearing swivel ring system that includes:
- A solid 1/2" threaded aluminum topper, stainless steel ball bearing swivel ring, 2 high quality beaded retainer rings
- 4 rust proof, stainless steel clips;
- Simple and easy to follow installation instructions;
- 15 Year W A R R A N T Y (Including Weather)- Best in the industry
Orders can be placed online or by calling Telepole at (570)546-3699!